To access the admin panel of your site go to yoursite.com/wp-admin and login with your username and password.
Navigate to Woocommerce -> Settings -> General.
Store Address: Enter address of the store.
General Option: There are several options for general Woocommerce settings.
- Selling Location: In Which country you want to sell your products.
Sell to all countries: Choose this option if you want to sell all over the world.
Sell to all countries, except for: Choose this option to sell all over the world except some of the countries.
Sell to specific countries: Choose this option to sell in specific countries.
- Shipping Location: You need to choose where you need to sell and ship your products. Same options as above selling location.
- Default customer location: Choose the default customer location, to calculate tax and shipping cost.
Shop base address: Notify system to assume customers are from the same location as your business.
No address: No location so tax and shipping will be calculated after they provide an address.
Geolocate address: This is used for verification from where customers are and calculates other stuff accordingly.
Geolocate with page caching support: is the same as above, but performs Geolocation via Ajax. You may notice your website URLs have a ?v=xxxxx appended to them. This is normal to prevent static caching of prices.
- Enable Taxes: Check this box to enable tax rates and calculations.
- Enable Coupons: Check to enable coupons.
- Currency Options: Choose currency and other settings for your store.
Currency: Choose currency for your store. I.E. United State Dollar.
Currency position: Currency symbol position. I.E. left then it will display prices like $250. If right then it will display prices like 250$.
Thousand separator: This adds a thousand separator comma to the displayed price.
Decimal Separator: This adds a decimal to the displayed price.
Number of Decimals: This sets the number of decimals to be shown on displayed price.